Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The cute cannibal (Part 2)

He was 'my' catch. And that's the way it was gonna be.

The very next day well we spoke. He liked me and unlike all the other girls in my day that would say "ndichafunga", I jumped the gun and said lets do this. I was ready to have a hot guy to roll with for a month or few. None of my teenage relationships really lasted longer than 2 months really, hence the long list of guys that i dated coz I used to jump from this one then the next. Before you judge me, I had never been sexually active that's why most guys would dump me after 1 or 2 months of trying to get it on with me. I wasn't an easy one :)

Scott was a real charm. For all I knew, most of the girls that used to come to the library thought he was really hot. He had naturally curly hair, he had this cute smirk whenever he spoke, he used to dress nice, real nice. He was really light (its a shame that most of us were raised to think that only light people are beautiful, what a abominable lie! makes me sick to the gut!!) and hey when you describe him to people its like you would say "anoita kunge mukaradhi!". Everyone knows kuti coloureds are beautiful right? ...well weather you answer this to yourself or not, you must admit that these are the perceptions we sort of grew up with!

In my day if you heard that someone was dating a white person the whole rokesheni will be knowin. I remember when my cuz once said he was dating a white chic. He was here in SA at that time and we were all still in Zim. I am telling you he was the talk of the hood. Whenever I passed through a fellow neighbours house all you would hear is "hanzvadzi yako yemurungu iya irikuuya rinhi naye timuone?" It was the in thing. I think there are certain areas it still is. Anyway what happens with my brother is that they plan to come and as you might understand, the whole hood is waiting in anticipation. Ok fine, they arrive.... what the hell she is black? Ain't she suppose to be white? didn't he say he was rolling with a white sister?? Yah but apparently he meant it as a figure of speech coz she was light skinned and his mother some how took it out of context! lol! Still kills me to this day, lol, the looks and the whispers from the neighbours! hahaha, priceless I tell you!

Scott was my 'white' black guy. He was cute...

But little did I know...behind all that innocence was a monster waiting to be unleashed at any given time.

Till I drop another

xxxNgano iyi ndeyangu

No comments:

Post a Comment